Saturday, September 21, 2013

Senior Pictures (Photo Shoot!) 9/18/13


Just a few days ago I had the privilege of taking my (very own) sister's "senior pictures"! (Pausing for a moment to let that sink in ... my little sister ... a Senior in High School! Whoa. Where has the time gone?) I was really excited to do this for her for many reasons; one being "how fun, right?!" and  another reason being "I've never done senior pictures for anyone before!" How awesome that I got to learn how to do this kind of photography with my beautiful sister! I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical of myself (not ever done this before.) I didn't know if I'd be any good at it. I'm mainly used to capturing still life, nature and landscapes in my photography. Except for the occasional "handsome nephew, Justin baby portraits" I have never photographed people. But you know what? They came out GREAT! I took about 200 photographs total ... I know, I know... 200 is a lot. I edited/tweaked maybe 50 or so of the ones that my sister "liked" and/or "loved" and now the hard part will be choosing ONE to be in the yearbook. Boy, we had so much fun together! I loved learning a new "skill" and having Elizabeth's photo shoot as "my first". Good memories! I thought I'd post a few of my favorite photos from the shoot! 

Isn't Elizabeth a beautiful young lady?! 
Someone pass me a tissue...




No comments:

Post a Comment