Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Weekend Away at Camp Spofford (New Hampshire)


A little site-seeing in Keene, NH before going on our "couples retreat" for the weekend!


Look what was in our room waiting for us upon our arrival!


7:30am - Sitting by the lake with my morning cup of coffee. Soaking up the beauty; so peaceful.


                "He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul."  
                                            (Psalm 23:3)




To learn more about Camp Spofford or to book your own reservation, visit them @ http://campspofford.org

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful place! And I'm in LOVE with the bike photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I, too, love the vintage-looking bicycle! Saw it and KNEW that it would make an AWESOME photograph! :) Thanks for leaving me feedback!

      Delete